If you are new to yoga, here are a few tips to ease you into your first class:
- Remove your shoes when you enter the studio. Classes are practiced barefoot and in lightweight clothing.
- Arrive 10 to 15 minutes prior to class time, latecomers will not be allowed in.
- Be mindful that others may be meditating prior to class. Please turn off mobile devices in the studio and keep voices low or maintain silence in the studio as much as possible.
- Refrain from wearing strong perfumes, colognes, or fragrances.
- Leave valuables at home, we do have a change room on site but no bags or personal belongings are allowed in the yoga room.
- Advise your instructor before class if you are new, have an injury, or a medical condition we should know about.
- Listen to your body, our teachers will offer instructions of how to move in and out of the postures but you are the expert of your own body; respect it’s limits and guidance.